If you enjoy smoking marijuana, chances are you are looking for something that will allow you to enjoy the same benefits without the added high. If that is so, we have just the thing for you. Delta 8 THC has become a major player on the cannabis market, thanks to the multiple health benefits it offers without altering your mind as regular CBD does.
Even better, Delta 8 THC is included in a variety of products, from tinctures to edibles. If you are a fan of good old-fashioned smoking buds, the Delta 8 THC flowers allow for a great experience.
However, finding a good quality Delta 8 flower can prove to be challenging, as the process of acquiring Delta 8 THC is complex and takes a long time. Many brands out there are scams and will try to sell you products that are full of harmful substances.
This is why we decided to do our own research and find out what the best delta 8 flower brands on the market are. So, keep reading and find out exactly why they are considered the best in the business.
Top Picks For The Best Delta 8 Flower
- Exhale Wellness – Overall Best Delta 8 Flower On The Market
- BudPop – Most Potent Brand For Hemp Flowers
- Hollyweed CBD – Premium Quality Buds Made With Organic Hemp Plants
#1. Exhale Wellness– Overall Best Delta 8 Flower On The Market
Exhale Wellness was created in Los Angeles by a talented group of professionals, researchers, and growers who worked tirelessly to develop new hemp products. You deserve a natural alternative to modern medicine, according to Exhale Wellness.
They also get their hemp from Colorado-grown, high-quality organic hemp plants to provide you with the best natural Delta 8 THC products. They also have a user-friendly website with a simple interface and educational blogs to guide you through the fascinating world of cannabis. The goal of this company was to create high-quality organic and plant-based cannabis products.
When it comes to Delta 8 products, such as tinctures, edibles, hemp flowers, and cigarettes, Exhale Wellness has established itself as one of the best brands. According to both critics and users, Exhale Wellness is known for providing premium, high-quality Delta 8 products at some of the best prices on the market.
Exhale Wellness has one of the most extensive collections of Delta 8 flowers on the market. They come in various strains and sizes, ranging from a 4g jar to a 454g jar. As a result, you have the option of selecting your ideal size based on your consumption requirements.
Exhale Wellness has left a strong mark on the industry with its excellent products and services in a short period. Exhale Wellness’ positive reputation stems from its dedication and commitment to consistently providing high-quality products to its customers.
The hemp used in Exhale Wellness flower products comes from Colorado’s vast and green organic hemp farms. The cannabis products that so many people have come to know and love, are made from this high-quality organic hemp.
Exhale Wellness is known for using organic ingredients in its products. Because the brand has made a name for itself by focusing on natural products, all of the ingredients in their Delta 8 products are 100% organic and vegan friendly. There are no GMOs, artificial additives, or preservatives in them.
Exhale Wellness employs the supercritical CO2 extraction method, the industry’s best extraction method. The company’s manufacturing processes are also subjected to quality control checks, because it believes in the importance of healthy products.
The brand’s specialists have spent time creating different Delta 8 flower variants to suit each individual’s preferences. OG Kush, Sour Diesel, Lifter, Gorilla Glue, Zkittles, Cookies, and Hawaiian Haze are some of the brand’s most popular Delta 8 THC and other cannabinoid strains.
Honesty and third-party testing
Exhale Wellness puts a high value on lab testing. Heavy metals, solvents and residuals are tested on the ingredients and finished products in third-party labs. Exhale Wellness’ rigorous testing demonstrates the products’ purity, consistency, and safety.
Every product’s Certificate of Analysis can be found on the brand’s website under the Lab Tests link. The company follows all regulations, such as keeping Delta 9 THC levels below 0.3%. All of Delta 8’s flowers are made with 100% organic and vegan hemp extracts.
As a result, none of its products contain any artificial flavors or colors. The Delta 8 THC flowers are dairy-free, gluten-free and non-GMO, just like the rest of Exhale Wellness’ products.
When it comes to determining the value of a brand, user convenience is extremely important. Exhale Wellness strives to keep its customers happy by providing some of the industry’s quickest delivery times, with orders arriving in 1 to 2 days on average. The shipping for all orders is free of charge.
Exhale Wellness is a famous brand among customers because of the substantial discounts they provide. For starters, if you sign up for the website, you will save 25% on your first Delta 8 product purchase. On their website, they also offer a 20% discount. Exhale Wellness also provides outstanding after-sales support.
A solid brand will back up its product with a full refund guarantee. It is noteworthy to mention that Exhale Wellness is one of the few Delta 8 THC brands that provides a 30-day money-back guarantee. So, if you purchase a product but are dissatisfied with it, you have up to 30 days to request a full refund.
Exhale Wellness also provides refunds for both opened and unopened products, which is a remarkable commitment. The website is also well-designed, user-friendly, and informative. There is also a knowledge base where FAQs and guides have been published.
- Only natural ingredients are used in the manufacturing
- All products undergo third-party testing
- Products backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Organic hemp sourced from Colorado farms
- Their Delta 8 flowers are known to help people with anxiety
- A wide range of strains and flavors is available
- Excellent customer service
- Suitable for vegans and contains no GMOs
- There is free shipping on all orders
- Great offers and discounts
- You can only buy from their website
- They do not ship to every state
- It can get pretty expensive
- Customers have given this brand’s Delta 8 flowers rave reviews. Customers reported a mellow and enjoyable high, and health benefits like reduced stress and pain, better sleep and less paranoia. Many customers claimed that this strain was ideal for them because it made them feel calm and composed.
- They also loved the delectable flavors and how they helped them feel less stressed after using the products. Customers adore this product because it delivers exactly what the website promises.
- Several people have praised it for its potential to relieve stress at the end of a long day. One customer praised the taste and aroma of the product, claiming that it had helped them cope with Covid anxiety.
- Their customer service is excellent, and their website is a veritable gold mine of information about the cannabis industry. The shipping options are straightforward, and the company’s customer service has always been reliable.
#2. BudPop– Most Potent Brand For Hemp Flowers
Because this brand is still relatively new, there is not much to say in terms of having a wide range of products available at this time. BudPop’s products, on the other hand, have extremely high-quality standards, and they outperform even the industry’s top brands in this regard.
Users of cannabis flower products have taken to their flower variants. Their dependable and responsive customer service has cemented BudPop’s reputation as a top-tier flower seller. Despite being a newcomer, this brand has quickly established itself as one of the most popular cannabis product brands.
BudPop has become known for high-quality products and outstanding customer service. It will not be long before this company establishes itself as a major player in the cannabis industry at its current pace.
At the moment, BudPop is selling two flower strains–the Northern Lights and Cookies Delta 8 flowers. The Northern Lights is an Indica strain that is perfect for unwinding after a long day. On the other hand, Cookies is a more Indica-dominant hybrid strain that can be used at any time of day.
Northern Lights has a sweet scent with a citrusy kick and an earthy flavor, whereas Cookies has a nutty, earthy aroma with hints of Sweet Diesel. Both strains come in a variety of sizes, ranging from 4.2 grams to 454 grams.
This brand’s success can be attributed to the high priority they place on high-quality products and environmental friendliness. Artificial additives, pesticides or herbicides are not used in their flower products or the rest of their inventory.
BudPop infuses Delta 8 THC extract into Indica hemp flowers, giving users a powerful high. These premium Delta 8 flowers are grown in Colorado on organic, non-GMO farms. They have been bred to have the highest Delta 8 content possible. These flowers are also infused with “top-of-the-line” Delta 8 THC distillate to boost cannabinoid potency and flavor.
Furthermore, the company gives preference to flowers grown in the most environmentally friendly way. At this company, high-quality hemp products are always on the menu. BudPop also uses vegan ingredients in the production of its Delta 8 requirements.
The absence of artificial ingredients does not affect the strength and potency of their flowers. The Delta 8 THC flowers from BudPop will get you high. Keep in mind that Delta 8 THC produces a more subtle and gentle high than Delta 9 THC.
Honesty and third-party testing
BudPop is a transparent company for anyone considering making a purchase. Their website has all the information you will need, and if you have a question, you can email them and expect a quick response.
All of its Delta THC 8 flowers are made from non-GMO hemp that is grown naturally. They also have a maximum THC content of 0.3%, making them compliant with the 2018 Farm Bill.
BudPop, like other premium hemp flower companies, is dedicated to honesty and transparency. As a result, all of its Delta 8 THC flowers are subjected to third-party laboratory testing. The Certificates of Analysis (CoA) are then published on the company’s website, where they are accessible to all of its customers.
BudPop currently only ships within the United States. Within two business days, all orders are processed. On orders of $50 or more, shipping is free. Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout if you order anything below that.
On your first order, you will receive a 20% discount. However, the brand frequently offers free shipping on all orders during weekends, regardless of order value. Disabled people, military veterans and serving military men and women receive special discounts from the company.
You have up to 14 days to return unused items in their original condition after delivery. The company will refund the total amount of the order, minus the shipping fees. Perishables, such as flowers, cannot be returned.
If your order is damaged in transit, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the damaged item. The company will undoubtedly replace it.
- Suitable for vegans as it contains no gelatin
- All of the products are sent to third-party labs for quality
- Only 100% natural ingredients are used in the manufacturing process
- All the strains have good potency levels
- Organic hemp that is sourced from American farms
- A 14-day money-back guarantee backs the products
- The customer service is excellent and responsive
- You can find educational resources on the website
- The products come with discreet packaging
- Free and fast shipping within the US
- The prices are pretty high
- The products are only available online
- It does not ship internationally
- BudPop’s products do not have a lot of reviews because it is a newer brand. Both Delta 8 THC flowers, on the other hand, have a five-star rating on the website, with users praising the fact that they provide a smooth high that they can control.
- The majority of customers have stated that its high-quality hemp flowers deliver as promised, while others have indicated that its products are of excellent quality. Several customers have also praised the company’s quick shipping. BudPop’s Delta 8 THC flowers have also been said to have some customers’ calming and relaxing effects.
- This is great for those suffering from anxiety, as they can manage their symptoms without having to rely on harmful pharmaceuticals. This brand’s only flaw is that there are only a few products to choose from. However, as the company expands, you can expect more Delta 8 THC flowers to be added to the mix.
#3. Hollyweed CBD– Premium Quality Buds Made With Organic Hemp Plants
Hollyweed CBD was developed by a team of experts with decades of combined experience in the medical cannabis industry. The brand’s initial goal was to address the CBD industry’s lack of transparency and consistency.
The goal of Hollyweed CBD is total wholeness and well-being. Spiritual, physical, intellectual, emotional, environmental, and social wellness are among them. Hollyweed CBD has also established itself as a major Delta 8 THC producer.
After California’s marijuana prohibition was lifted in 2017, Hollyweed CBD teamed up with Zach Fernandez. Following the ban’s lifting announcement, Zach was the artist responsible for changing the famous “Hollywood” sign to “Hollyweed.”
Hollyweed CBD flower and Delta 8 THC products are widely regarded as among the best cannabis products on the market, resulting in a large and devoted following. Their products are of exceptional quality, and their customer service is second to none.
Hollyweed CBD is one of the most well-known Delta 8 flower brands, with thousands of happy customers. Its unwavering commitment to exceptional manufacturing standards, outstanding customer service, and a wide range of Delta 8 THC products can be attributed to its ever-growing customer base.
Hollyweed CBD has a well-organized website with sections for each of its products. You only need to navigate that section and select your preferred product, if you are looking for Delta 8 flowers.
They carefully select the hemp seeds used to grow the Delta 8 flowers, thanks to their extensive knowledge of the cannabis industry. North Carolina, Oregon, Colorado, Tennessee, and Kentucky are among the states that supply the brand with raw hemp stock.
Before being offered for sale, each batch of hemp flower strains is meticulously hand-trimmed. The company’s openness and sense of responsibility are also commendable. Links to independent laboratory test results for each product can be found on the brand’s website.
The strains are grown indoors hydroponically (which means without soil) and come in various sativas, indicas and hybrids. Instead, the plants are grown using mineral nutrient solutions dissolved in an aqueous solvent.
Hollyweed CBD offers up to ten different Delta 8 strains, each with its own distinct flavor. As a result, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to try new things.
Honesty and third-party testing
Their supply chain is entirely transparent, from harvest to final product. Third-party lab testing is also used to ensure the safety of their products. Every purchase comes with a full-screen lab analysis that shows the full list of ingredients and documented quality assurance.
After the hemp has been sourced, it is thoroughly inspected, with cannabinoid content, size and shape, terpene profile, flower-to-stem ratio and quality all being checked. Only the best hemp will be used in the final products, thanks to this meticulous selection process.
Hollyweed CBD goes above and beyond in terms of raw material selection, subjecting its products to third-party laboratory testing. This laboratory employs a two-phase testing method to screen all ingredients thoroughly.
Another positive aspect of Hollyweed CBD’s Delta 8 THC flowers is the packaging and the jar in which they are contained. The delivery package appears pretty basic, so no one in your immediate vicinity will know what is inside.
In order to make storing your Delta 8 buds more convenient, the Delta 8 THC flowers are contained in a glass jar with a child-proof capping mechanism. Hollyweed CBD is known for its quick shipping, ensuring that you receive your Delta 8 organic hemp flowers package within a day or two of placing your order.
And that is not all; the brand sweetens the deal by providing utterly free delivery with a 30-day money-back guarantee. A comprehensive blog on the website addresses various concerns about the use of Delta 8 products. The blog also has many resources to help you get the most out of Delta 8 THC.
- It does not include animal gelatin, making it suitable for vegans
- Only natural ingredients are used in the manufacturing process
- They send all of their products to be tested for their quality and purity
- The Delta 8 THC flower comes in ten different strains
- A 30-day money-back guarantee backs the products
- The flowers are available in raw and pre-rolled forms
- The organic hemp is sourced only from US farms
- Non-GMO and free of pesticides and other harmful chemicals
- Excellent customer service
- Highly potent and fast-acting Delta 8 THC flowers
- You can only buy from their website
- It does not ship internationally
- Not available in every state
- Many customers have praised Hollyweed CBD’s customer service. If you are looking for the whole kit and caboodle, Hollyweed CBD’s hemp flowers are the best. They help you relax by providing the right amount of high without any adverse side-effects of traditional marijuana.
- This brand is well-known for providing a fantastic shopping experience, owing to its extensive product line and user-friendly yet appealing website. Hollyweed’s friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful customer service team makes shopping with them a breeze.
- If customers have any questions about returning or refunding unopened products, they can contact the company’s customer service team by phone or email. Their store has a large selection of products, and their staff is always willing to assist.
- Hollyweed CBD has several features that help buyers have a better overall experience. This brand’s reputation has been built on a comprehensive and robust customer experience that includes a user-friendly site, safe payment methods and a responsive customer service team.
How We Chose The Brands On Our List
Since the introduction of Delta 8 THC flowers to the market a few years ago, hundreds of different brands have sprung up, each offering a diverse variety of Delta 8 THC flowers. Finding out which brand to trust can be difficult with so many options available.
We began our search for Delta 8 THC flowers by scouring the internet for some of the most well-known manufacturers and distributors. To narrow down our list, we looked at the following factors–
Companies that are open about their testing must also be honest about their manufacturing. When it comes to making Delta 8 flowers, different brands use different manufacturing methods, so it is essential to understand how they do it because it will determine the quality of the Delta 8 THC flowers.
A genuine brand will be open and honest about the manufacturing processes it employs. As a result, we looked into our brands to see if they shared information about their production processes. Then we eliminated the brands that were secretive about their data.
A good brand image is a positive sign, but producing high-quality Delta 8 THC flowers is a complicated process requiring far more than just reputability. The purity of the flowers we tested was the first criterion we used to evaluate their quality. Because Delta 8 is a hemp-derived cannabinoid, the hemp must be of high quality to retain its potency in the final product.
First, we looked into the brands’ hemp cultivation practices and the origins of their hemp plants. Brands that imported their cannabis plant from another country were removed from the list. We also eliminated brands that used herbicides or pesticides in their hemp production.
Additional ingredients also have an impact on the purity of hemp plants. GMO hemp-based products were removed from the equation. Also, we removed those containing artificial ingredients, sweeteners, preservatives, or other additives.
Method of production
Delta 9 THC has long been a cannabis user’s favorite. Delta 8 THC, on the other hand, has fostered its own cult following. As a result, it is critical to ask specific questions when evaluating a product. Is this product sourced and produced in a safe manner? Do independent labs test the products? Are there any harmful substances in the products?
Before testing the companies with the highest market demand, we pondered these questions in depth. The method for harvesting the flowers of the plant is precise. Laboratories must complete this time-consuming task while adhering to strict protocols.
Customer service policies
To make the brand experience for our users more convenient, we had to ensure that good customer service policies complement the quality of the Delta 8 products on offer. We looked at the remaining brands on our list for user convenience, tried their return and refund policies, and contacted their customer service to see how helpful they are.
We also noted how long it took the brands to deliver the product, the type of packaging it came in, and whether it was delivered fresh. There was little doubt about the reliability of the remaining few brands on our list before this step, and there is none now.
Third-party lab tested
A reputable Delta 8 company should be willing to test its products by a third-party lab. After the tests are completed, the results should be available to the public so that buyers can verify the product’s THC levels and added ingredients.
As mentioned in the brand reviews above, all companies subject their products to this type of testing and make the results available to the public. This was a major red flag for us. We put brands at the top of our list that are open and honest about their laboratory results. We also eliminated the brands that did not publish third-party testing results on their products at this point.
What You Need To Know When Looking For The Best Delta 8 Flowers
- The source of hemp plants from which Delta 8 THC was extracted, is the first factor that will help you determine the quality of the buds. If the producer mentions importing cannabis plants from some other country, there is a good chance the extracts’ quality has already been impacted due to poor harvesting or cultivation practices.
- Furthermore, even if the hemp was grown in the United States, it should not have been done so with herbicides or pesticides. If you cannot find all of this information, or are not sure where a manufacturer’s hemp plants come from, it is best to avoid them.
- Hemp is used to make the majority of CBD and Delta 8 products. The source and quality of the hemp have a significant impact on a Delta 8 product’s overall potency. When purchasing a Delta 8 THC product, one of the first things you should check is the hemp’s origin.
- Hemp grown in many states across the United States is frequently subjected to spot-testing while still in the field. The drug test is used to determine the quality of the hemp and the amount of THC it contains.
- Regular tests and inspections by state and federal agencies also contribute to the consistency of the hemp-growing process. As a result, it is free of toxic impurities and chemicals such as pesticides and herbicides. On the other hand, imported hemp may not be subject to this quality control system, affecting the potency of Delta 8 THC products.
- Delta 8 THC products are generally costly. This is because hemp’s Delta 8 content is low, and extracting it from the hemp plant requires a lot of effort. Furthermore, extracting Delta 8 hemp flower is a highly technical process that necessitates the assistance of highly trained and certified professionals.
- Not to mention the fact that Delta 8 flowers are created in the highly controlled environment of labs, which are also very expensive. All of these factors combined have resulted in a significant increase in the cost of producing Delta 8 THC flowers. As a result, brands must naturally charge a high price for their goods.
- If you buy your flowers for a significantly lower price than most brands, you can be sure that the quality of your flowers has been compromised. We do not recommend purchasing low-cost Delta 8 THC flowers or other low-cost Delta 8 THC products in general, as they can be harmful to your health.
- If you are trying out Delta 8 THC buds, you can take a few more steps to find the best brand for you. Aside from the steps outlined above, you should also look into the Delta 8 THC flower strains and variants that a brand offers.
- Having a large selection to choose from will assist you in finding the ideal flavor and high for your daily requirements. Additionally, if you are a seasoned smoker, you can branch out and try new flavors to mix things up a little.
- You can learn about other customers’ experiences with a brand or product by reading online reviews. A large number of negative reviews and ratings indicate that something is wrong. By conducting initial research on Delta 8 THC products, you can avoid potential issues.
- There are various issues to be found, ranging from aggressive company policies to poor customer service. Many Delta 8 THC brands will readily provide reviews of their products and services on the website.
- While this is a standard procedure and an excellent place to begin, you should not limit your research to these reviews. Other customer opinions can be found on third-party review websites. You can also check the Better Business Bureau to see any unanswered questions or recurring issues with the brand.
FAQs Regarding Delta 8 Flower
Q1. Will you get high if you use Delta 8 THC flowers?
Delta 8 THC flowers can get you high but not wholly intoxicate you. You might feel a “buzz,” as users call it, but it will not be too intense. The amount of high you can get from these flowers (and how long it takes for the effects to wear off) varies from person to person.
Smoking will not get you too high if you have a larger body, and you may need more than two puffs to feel the effects. Similarly, if you are a smaller person, you may feel the effects sooner, so limit how much you smoke at once.
But, if you have a fast metabolism, the effects of the flowers may not last very long. People who have a fast metabolism expel foreign substances from their bodies more quickly. People that have a slow metabolism have the opposite problem. So, if you have a fast metabolism and want the effects of the flowers to last longer, you will have to smoke more frequently.
Q2. Are there any benefits to using Delta 8 THC flowers?
Because Delta 8 interacts with the body’s C1 receptors, the cannabinoid’s main benefits are its calming properties. Delta 8 THC weak binding to our receptors causes homeostasis, which means better memory, mental clarity, better sleep, improved cognitive functions, appetite stimulation, pain relief, anxiety relief and many other benefits.
It is, however, dependent on the hemp flower strain you are using. If it is an Indica strain, the overall high of a Delta 8 THC flower can be relaxing for the body, but if it is a Sativa strain, the overall high can be more focus-enhancing. However, Delta 8 THC flowers and other Delta 8 THC products have the same healing properties, regardless of the high you get.
However, there is one thing that you should keep in mind. If you choose a low-quality brand, you may experience the polar opposite of benefits. Try to find brands that you can trust and rely on to ensure your safety, and avoid any adverse effects from Delta 8 use.
Q3. Is it legal to use Delta 8 THC flowers?
The majority of businesses make Delta 8 THC from CBD, which is legal in most states in the USA. On the other hand, the use of Delta 8 THC may be regulated differently in different states. Delta 8 THC is classified as a synthetic hemp product in some states, making it illegal, while it is legal in others.
However, the amount of Delta 9 THC in a product is usually the most crucial factor in determining whether it’s legal or not. In any cannabis product, the legal limit for Delta 9 THC is 0.3%.
The Delta 9 THC is safe at this concentration and may have some therapeutic value. Before ordering a Delta 8 THC product, make sure you know what your state’s laws are on the subject.
Q4. How do you consume Delta 8 THC flowers?
When it comes to getting started with Delta 8 THC flowers, the traditional method of consumption is pretty simple. The majority of users prefer to use these flowers by smoking them. The added convenience of experimenting with different flavors and getting a detailed taste of the hemp-derived terpenes in them is pretty appealing.
There are, however, two other ways to consume Delta 8 THC flowers. Vaping is very similar to smoking buds the old-fashioned way, giving users a hassle-free smoking experience. However, if you want to use these Delta 8 THC flowers to make edibles, things get a little more complicated.
However, if you know how to cook Delta 8 THC edibles properly, they can be a delicious treat to try. If you do not know how to make Delta 8 THC edibles, you can buy them from reputable companies like Exhale Wellness and BudPop. Just keep in mind that the effects of Delta 8 THC edibles take longer to manifest than the effects of smoking Delta 8 THC flowers.
Hemp Flower : Conclusion
In conclusion, if you are looking for a good quality Delta 8 flower, we recommend that you check out the brands included on our list. Through our research, we found out that these are the best at producing high-quality Delta 8 products that follow strict manufacturing processes to ensure their products are safe for consumption.
Furthermore, the companies are all reputable and put the customer first, ensuring you get a top-notch service. So, you can go and check them out yourself, and you will see countless reviews praising their service.